30 July 2009

What a Splendour-iffic Weekend

Well, it's over for another year.

Earlier this week I returned from my annual pilgrimage to the amazing Byron Bay for Splendour in the Grass. A 2 day festival packed with music from around the globe and great food and market stalls.
As usual I shopped like a maniac in town......spending a small fortune at Essentially Byron.....the best bubs & kids shop in the WORLD!! Got some amazing little jumpers, for the boys, from the 'Orbit Kids' label. I think my boys own every single item ever released by Orbit Kids!!

We enjoyed fantastic breakfast every day, sitting on the comfy couches at 'The Balcony'. What a shame it has to end.




Oh well, now it's back to reality. Unfortunately for me, reality at the moment is sick kids! YAY!

Can't wait for next year!!
Shelley x

No comments:

Post a Comment