11 July 2009

Spring Summer Inspiration

A few months ago, I completed my designs for the Boodabubs spring/summer range. This is the first time I have actually designed a complete range of designs that will be available through the entire season. My inspiration for the range came from photos of my sister & I when we were young. We were always dressed in the cutest little 70's clothes that, to me, captured the essence of being a child. Although my fabrics are a little more modern, the design concept is the same......cute kids clothes made for fun in the sun!

To look at the range reminds me of a summer fruit bowl.....strawberries, kiwi fruit, mango.....so cute, I want to eat them!

So, after a long few months of design, patterning, cutting & sewing we are almost ready to photograph and I can hardly wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment