02 July 2009

I LOVE COFFEE



Every morning I wake up thinking I can make it through the day without my caffiene fix.....and everyday I fail miserably.


I think back to when I used to make a fresh juice every morning and the only time I would have coffee was when I needed to stay awake and bounce off the walls for the next 12 hours. Now it has no such affect on me, it merely keeps me awake!
Anyway, the reason I am bringing this up is because on 30 June, my sister and I completed the sale of our cafe in Maroochydore.

Firstly, this means no more FREE coffee which is a catastrophe. It also means that I don't have that 'I can always go back to' option in the background. We've sold shops before but this was our LAST ONE. No more juice bars or cafes.


Perhaps it's time to give up coffee.......after I pop down to my local cafe and grab a flat white!


Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing to follow my blog... I look forward to keeping up with your adventures too... I am also addicted to coffee so certainly feel your pain.

    Micky
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete