02 November 2009

We're still here....

Just a quick note to apologise for the lack of blog posts over the last 2 months. Last you all heard, our Summer range was coming and then....nothing. Well, we are trying to organise a move which will mean I will have my husband at home all week rather than just on weekends. This will also mean I can start sewing again.

In the meantime, I have managed to list a few new things. I have had many emails chasing the Tiny Tops which I blogged about back in winter. I did list a few but they were snapped up very quickly. I have listed some more and have more ready, just waiting to be photographed so they won't be far away. Also, some cute Peasant Tops from Miss Polly, as seen below.....


I have also taken further discounts of our already 'on sale' items which means these are really great bargains!!

Don't forget, VIP members get 10% off their entire order value.
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and love the clothes you create and design. You are really talented!!! Plus your family is major cute :)
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete