18 August 2009

More Spring/Summer Range Happy Snaps

The pics are all in for the Spring/Summer range and I am quickly trying to ensure the stock is ready to go before I list the items in store.....at the same time as finishing wholesale orders and trying to build stock for the Mathilda's Market in November!

Another of my creations over the past few months.....The Halle Halter Dress is absolutely adorable and so fresh and fun for the upcoming warmer weather.

It will be available in sizes from 1 year through to 4 years and in a range of bright and fun fabrics.

Sign up for VIP membership to ensure you don't miss out on the new stock toward the end of August.

Thanks to gorgeous Lilly who put on a brave face modelling the summer range in the middle of winter!!


Shelley

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh how cute!!!

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete