17 June 2009

Aussie Aussie Aussie World!

I am almost ashamed to admit that although I live on the Sunshine Coast, I have not been to Aussie World.....until now.

Me, my boys and the Mothers Group clan headed off this week to enjoy all that Aussie World has to offer the under 5 year olds and we were not dissapointed.

We all had free run of 4 'tiny tots' rides and the big ferris wheel for 2 hours and us mums got a free cuppa!

For those who don't know Aussie World....it's a small theme park located next to the 'cartoon famous' Ettamogah pub! The crooked building with a tree growing up the middle that was based on a cartoon and they built it in real life, here on the Sunny Coast.


My Buddhas, Kyan & Jayden enjoying the rides

Kyan's happy face

As the smiles tell....a great time was had by all.

Definately worth checking out if you're visiting the Coast or if you are a local that just hasn't been before. It's great for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment